Good energy, local coffee, craft beer, and CATS... right in the heart of NoDa, Charlotte! Twelve cats roam free and are ready to play and cuddle. Sip a chai latte or glass of wine... relax and unwind with our adoptable felines. Book your 60 min Cat Lounge experience now for $12 per person by clicking our reservation link. This guarantees your spot when you arrive. Our $8 30 min walk-in experience options are subject to availability upon arrival, but feel free to stop on in! The age requirement is 7+.
*Children under 7? Book a Kitty Time reservation instead!
Our cafe space is separate from the cat lounge. Our bar offers coffee drinks, teas, cold brew, wine, local craft beer, ciders, prosecco and more! Check out the cats playing in the lounge through the glass. Work, socialize or relax at one of our beanbag, sofa or bar top seating areas. Pick up a fresh, local bakery item while you're here! Many of our treats are gluten friendly and vegan. If you're into music, we have guitars to grab and play! There is no charge to hang with us in the cafe, come grab a drink...
Half Cats. Half Coffee. One Amazing Experience.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
HOURS AND PARKINGGet Directions to MacTabby Cat Cafe via Google Maps
Monday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
PARKING OPTIONS: Street parking is always free! You can also Google the following addresses for parking options within a 2 minute walk: Pay lot: 3217 Yadkin Ave ($5) Novel NoDa: 424 E. 36th St ($3) Mercury NoDa: 3310 N. Davidson St ($5) Pay Lot: 409 E. 35th St ($5) Pay lot: 436 E. 36th St ($5) TRAIN: We are 2 blocks from the 36 Street Station.
OUR DOWNTOWN CONCORD, NC LOCATION IS OPENING SOON!
Engaged at Mac Tabby Cat Cafe!
2020 BOB Award Recipient: Mac Tabby
Mac Tabby has moved to NoDa, Charlotte
Creative Loafing Charlotte
Critics' Picks: Consumer Culture
Charlotte's 25 Most Popular Spots of 2017, Ranked by You
Favorite indoor activities on a cold rainy Charlotte day
Meet 71 (and counting) Charlotte Moms Doing Big Things
NoDa’s Mac Tabby Cat Café: Part Coffee Shop, Part Rescue Mission
Mac Tabby Officially Opening This Weekend - Charlotte's First Ever 'Cat Cafe'
Grab a coffee and adopt a kitten at Mac Tabby Cat Café
Charlotte's First Cat Cafe Is About To Open
Charlotte’s first cat café targets a mid-summer opening
Does a Cat Cafe sound like a perfect job for your cat-loving life?! Can you answer YES to the following?
- Part-time: you are looking for 8-15 hours per week to start (summer hours will vary/increase)
- Location: you will have a "home" store but don't mind covering shifts in either NoDa, Charlotte OR Downtown Concord
- Social: you LOVE talking to people, problem solving, chatting about cats and bringing good energy! If you're shy, don't apply! This job requires constant human interaction (although we would love for you to talk to the cats too!)
- Hard worker: Yes, it IS fun... but you know that taking care of people and animals is hard work! Elbow-grease needs to be a non-issue!
- Team Player: We ARE a team, but we are more like family. If you get in - you may never get out! Too much love here :)
- Age: We serve alcohol so the ABC board says you need to be 18+
- Availability: Days, nights, weekends a must...
Does this sound like something you're looking for? Attach your resume and let us know why you're the right fit below!